New Video!: Preppers: Are You Going to Survive Long Term Severe Survival Stress after SHTF?
Surviving Long Term Stress after SHTF Events or Disasters:
What Happens to Me?
1. Hyper-reactive emotional responses to normal things
2. May be dealing with grief in addition to survival
3. Support systems of friends, family and community may be disrupted or destroyed
4. Increase in frustration with self.
5.Increase in physical symptoms of stress such as chest pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache etc.
6. Panic attacks, anxiety attacks
7. Catatonia - complete emotional shut down and the body physically stops moving
What Can I Do to Prepare for this as a Prepper?
1. Reestablish support systems
2. Be sure to eat and on a schedule.
3. Learn relaxation techniques (meditation, biofeedback, head to toe relaxation)
4. Consider the cost of increasing substance abuse during survival mode.
5. Get sleep.
6. Establish routines such as exercise.
7. Play mental games to keep yourself focused.
8. Do something, do anything.
9. Expect breakdowns and lapses.
10. Talk/communicate with others.
Please feel free to share your thoughts, and ideas on this topic. We all learn best from each other. How do you plan on handling long term severe survival stress if need be??
To your health, longevity and peace of mind,
The Healthy Prepper :-)
Subscribe! If you would like to see more videos simply click the subscribe button :)
You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/healthyprepper.
Click on Videos: to see all our videos :)
Click on Playlists to see videos organized by subject matter. :)
GOFoods Emergency Survival Food: Get it and forget it:
To order a free sample of 12 servings of GO Foods, visit http://sample.foodfreedom.biz
Our Recommendations:: http://astore.amazon.com/theheapre-20 to find many hard to find prepping items.
Follow us on:
Google Plus: google.com/+HealthyPrepper
Comments: I am thoroughly intrigued by your thoughts and ideas on my videos and welcome all comments. They inspire me and keep me thinking! Together we build better mousetraps.